Bob Murphy Access Center
Students are encouraged to review the below tutorial and guide when navigating the Alternative Testing module in MyBMAC:
- How to Submit Alternative Testing Requests Using MyBMAC - PDF
- MyBMAC Alternative Testing Video Tutorial
For all face-to-face exams to be taken at the BMAC office, the alternative testing agreement must be completed by the course instructor via MyBMAC. Once completed, BMAC students can make an exam appointment request using MyBMAC.
BMAC asks that face-to-face alternative testing appointment requests are made ten (10) days in advance of the scheduled exam date. Requests submitted after this deadline are subject to rescheduling the exam according to BMAC space and staffing availability.
For all virtual/online exams, BMAC students and instructors are being asked to accommodate exams within the virtual class environment. Virtual/online exams will be approved to be taken at the BMAC office on a limited, case-by-case/needs basis.
Please contact BMAC Support Services at BMAC-Exams@dzsmg.net regarding any exam accommodation support or questions.
- Communication is key!
- Communicate with your classmates, professors, and BMAC as needed, early and often.
- Be self-motivated
- Establish an effective time management plan
- Set up a daily academic schedule using a planner with time-blocks and deadlines
- Be technologically prepared
- Create a good study environment
- Avoid games
- Turn off cell phone
- Beware of internet surfing
- Set up good lighting and comfortable seating